P.I. Works is a global leader in mobile network solutions, with an award-winning portfolio of platform and products. Our patented software platform, uSON® is leading the way in wireless network performance monitoring and optimization, enhancing mobile experience for customers worldwide. Our success is due to a super talented team - self-driven and passionate individuals committed to creating value through innovation, continuous improvement and growth.
We invite you to start building your incredible career, while pursuing your academic program. Unlock your potential!
If you are passionate about quality – whether it is a piece of code or user experience, if new technologies and challenges excite you, and you are driven to find a solution, we want to talk to you. Apply today.
What we offer you:
• An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the telecommunications industry.
• Hands-on opportunities to learn from the best and put your knowledge and skills to work
• A mentor to help you build and develop your potential
• A friendly, open and collaborative environment that thrives on learning and doing
• A stipend, breakfast at work, a generous allowance for lunch and transportation
*Eligible to work at one of our offices based in İstanbul Pendik, İstanbul Etiler, Bursa, Adana or İzmir
• Pursuing a degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Computer or Software Engineering
• Able to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills
• Highly experienced with MS Office Tools
• Energetic, enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop yourself
• Passionate about trying new things
• An excellent communicator and team player
• Available at least 3-4 days a week team player
By applying to this job, you confirm and agree that (i) you have read the information regarding data privacy (“Information”) located at this link, (ii) your personal data will be processed by PIWORKS TR BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. within the scope of the Information and (iii) you have been informed as required by the relevant personal data protection legislation via the Information.
Your application was submitted successfully.