P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Our success is built by our people that strive for excellence and deliver great value to our customers.
At the core of our success is a culture built on integrity, trust and respect. We are looking for Software Test Engineers to be a part of our Product Team!
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Develop testing programs that include test plans, test schedules, scenarios, scripts or procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, or usability in accordance with the delivery dates.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance, mitigate risks that will delay the test program proactively, report delays proactively to Product Manager and PMO.
- Own responsibility for the quality of selected product features.
- Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes, which drive quality and speed of release. Improve and extend test frameworks and automated test sets.
- Manage to follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking JIRA system, and report defects to software developers.
- Report test results, prepare release notes, write clear, concise, descriptive defect and test reports.
- Assist with Customer Support activities relating to the root cause analysis of defects.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Collaborate with R&D, PM or customer support departments to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Validate, test and update manuals and user guides.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- University degree preferably in computer, electronics or telecommunications
- Minimum 2 years on web applications testing or stand-alone applications
- Making analysis for test requirements, developing scripts, and reporting test results with automation is preferred
- Relational databases and medium quering knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of c# programming language and work with selenium is a plus or at least basic knowledge regarding programming
- Hands-on experience in 2G/3G RF Optimization and RF Planning is a plus
- Experience on drive test and well-known drive test post-processing tools is a plus
- Good understanding of Mobile Telecommunications Technologies like GSM, UMTS, HSPA, and LTE
- Knowledge on data communications, layered architecture, and IP protocol is a plus
- Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- Must be willing to learn (company working on new technologies)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to travel internationally