P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
We are looking for Software & Big Data Engineer to be part of our Engineering team (office or remote).
- Working closely with product delivery team for customization and deployment of P.I. Works products on customer premises.
- Development of mobile networks automation use-cases
- Design, development, and validation of P.I. Works products components interfacing with external systems
- Creating tactical data acquisition and processing solutions
- Prior programming experience in C# .NET.
- Prior experience using large scale hybrid transactional/analytical processing systems and solutions, such as Oracle, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, and others. Strong skills in SQL.
- Experience with public and private cloud, virtualization, containerization technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in domains of OS architectures, reverse engineering, network protocols, telecom 2G/3G/4G/5G/O-RAN technologies is a plus.
- Good communication and teamwork capabilities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the customer's business situation.
- At least 3 years practical experience in Telecom and/or SW industry.
- Being able to work in Istanbul (Turkey) or Remotely
Apply today and unlock your potential!