P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
We are looking for Expert RNO Consultants in Europe (Remote/On-site) for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment.
- Senior level of mobile network architecture knowledge and utilization in optimization work of Ericsson.
- Expert in Mobile Network technologies 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, and services utilizing networks like VoLTE/CS voice, data connectivity GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA, LTE-CA, etc.
- Defining methods and recommendations to introduce new 3G, 4G, and 5G RAN features in the network and to configure them according to Operator’s strategy, as well as to evaluate their performances in the network.
- Measurement performance, analysis, and evaluation of RAN measurement to deliver optimal network. Support in modernization site verification and 5G implementation
- Capacity design for the cluster in all RATs
- Understand fundamentals of PCI/RSI/PSC Planning and Mobility Robustness Optimization and perform planning and optimization tasks related to these topics
- Hands-on experience in Layer Management, Load Balance, and Mobility strategy for all RATs.
- Network inconsistency checks to control and delivery parameter changes. Evaluation of reports relates to customer CEX, throughput antennas, azimuths, etc.
- Extended level of knowledge with DB and own DB selects for creating reports, and analysis in SQL, Sybase, and others.
- Network data postprocessing and analysis for optimization presentation
- Knowledge of GIS tools and maps for measurement data processing
- Prepare and issue technical guidelines and results of technical studies
- Prepare and issue engineering-level and executive-level reports
- Diploma from Engineering Departments relevant to Mobile Telecommunications
- Min 5 years of RAN design and optimization experience (5G / LTE / 3G / GSM)
- Min 2 years (recent) working knowledge and experience in LTE/VoLTE optimization
- Radio Network Optimization Experience with Ericsson latest SW version
- Proficient with ENM tools
- Must have an excellent customer relationship with both verbal and written communication skills
- Project handling experience with tight deadlines will be preferred
- Proficient with MapInfo and Drive test post-processing tools
- Understanding of radio network alarms and their effects
- Hands-on expertise in trace analysis is required
- Very good knowledge of 5G/LTE/3G/2G key performance indicators (KPIs) for both OSS and Drive Test
- Knowledge of antennas, propagation, link budgets, and LTE system and air interface standard are required
- Strong experience with Multi-Carrier - Multi-Band networks (LTE, UMTS, and GSM)
- Focusing on user-perceived quality (not only KPIs)
- Experience in Network modernization projects is a plus
- Very good command of English.
- Having an EU work permit.