P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
What you will have
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the Software & Telecom industry.
- Hands-on opportunities to learn from the best and put your knowledge and skills to work
- A mentor to help you build and develop your potential
- A friendly, open and collaborative environment that thrives on learning and practicing
- Paid internship opportunity
- Design, delivery and customization of Radio Network Optimization & Planning automation solutions
- Participate in technical meetings, monitor products performance, prepare module/feature activation reports, perform acceptance tests and highlight benefits of company products
- Provide L3 support for active customers and feedback to product and development teams
Requirements for the position
- Pursuing a degree in Telecommunications or Electrical and Electronics Engineering programs
- Being in his/her final year, or recently graduated
- Telecommunication domain know-how and working experience is a plus
- Oracle PL/SQL knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker, self-motivated, willing to learn and customer-centric.
- Passionate about trying new things
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Available at least 4 days a week (at the office during internship)
Apply today and unlock your potential!