P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Product IT Specialist to be part of our IT team, based in Istanbul.
- Planning the installation of hardware systems and supporting the hardware purchasing processes within the scope of the project
- Ensuring the management of design and establishment processes of the customer systems
- Monitoring and improving the efficiency of the system (Hardware and Software).
- Troubleshooting the system, if necessary
- Supporting the management and liaising between the company and vendors to meet technology needs and system upgrades
- Participating in system development and software testing processes and taking part in peer reviews of the code when necessary
- At least 3 years of System Administration experience in a corporate environment or an IT Services Company
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Customer-oriented attitude that highlights a desire to provide outstanding service and support in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to successfully assess and proactively respond to situations through effective use of time management
- Experience in Windows Server Systems, including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, NPS, Certificate Server, Group Policy, WSUS, etc.
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting VMware and Hyper-V virtualization systems
- Knowledge of storage and backup systems like Dell EMC, HPE MSA, HPE StoreOnce, etc.
- Knowledge of backup and restore applications such as Veeam and Windows Backup, Server and Storage hardware systems
- Basic Linux sysadmin and management knowledge in monitoring (Zabbix) all IT devices is a plus
- Configuration and management knowledge in Network Switches (Cisco, HPE, Dell, etc), NAS (Synology, QNAP, etc.) devices, MS Office 365 and Azure cloud systems is a plus
- Paying attention to documentation and reporting