P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in international audit companies, or 1-2 years experience in financial controlling and budgeting,
- IFRS and consolidation reporting experience,
- Strong know-how in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- Talented in data analytics and analysis
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Team-oriented, strong time management and communication skills,
- Improved problem-solving skills, result-oriented,
- The wide perspective of both from the business side and financial aspects,
- Good understanding of accounting, budgeting, financial modeling,
- Ability to coordinate between teams,
- Self conducting.
- Experienced in financial statement and financial data analysis,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- To take part in monthly reporting activities and to control the accuracy of financial data.
- Preparing monthly closings reports,
- Preparing monthly Business Review and presentations,
- Ensuring correct, timely and complete preparation of all management reports
- To prepare financial report in accordance with both International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Turkish Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS),
- To follow and coordinate the local financial reporting processes of Group Companies,
- Coordinating annual audit process with the auditors and internal teams,
- Creating budget-realized reports on the basis of both financial results and operational KPIs by analyzing deviations from the budget
- Ensuring effective collaboration with all relevant departments for the collection of accurate and timely information for the relevant reporting process.
- Analyze financial data, prepare detailed reports, projections and statements and strict to tight deadlines,
- Provide meaningful and valid comments on financial results,
- To update profit-loss and cash flow data with monthly forecast simulations, to analyze and report target deviations.