P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 67 mobile operators in 47 countries around the world.
We are looking for a QA Team Lead to join our Product team in the Bucharest office.
Please make sure to include a cover letter with your application.
- Evolve QA processes in line with industry standards, ensuring that the team is using best practices and following ISTQB standards.
- Bridge communication between product managers, developers, customer support engineers and QA team members to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the overall testing infrastructure and methodologies.
- Analyze and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the R&D teams to diagnose them.
- Ensure efficient onboarding of new engineers and scaling the team and ensuring continuous improvement of skill matrix of the team members.
- Mentoring and guiding the diverse team of young and talented engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience of formal or informal lead of QA engineers.
- Experience in automated deployment/containerization and DevOps methodologies is a plus.
- Relational databases and SQL knowledge, experience with PostgreSQL/Oracle/Clickhouse databases is a plus.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on).
- Background in automated/manual E2E and API testing of complex microservices-based solutions.
- Understanding and experience on web-based projects automation and/or programming skills are plus (Selenium Web Driver is a plus).
- Hands on experience in RF Optimization and wireless telecommunications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.