P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
We are searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our dynamic, multi-national, and multi-cultural team. The position's short job description and recommended qualities for qualified applicants are listed below.
- Perform DT analysis for all technologies, recommend solutions for detected problems and define field test measurement methodologies
- Prepare DT reports(BM,Cluster,SSV,Customer Complaİnt,VIP etc.)
- Monitor the performance of RN on the level of the cell, NodeB, BSC &RNC, analyze the KPI changes, based on project scope and perform reporting
- Carry out performance analysis by using RN counter, KPI and OEM vendor equipment/OSS knowledge
- Perform RN feature¶metrical optimization and RN capacity dimensioning
- Provide support for the development of uSON PM and uSON Inspection
- Perform cluster and worst cell optimization by using uSON PM and uSON Inspection or similar tools (for performance monitoring and optimization)
- Determine KPI formulations and define KPIs in KPI editor
- Analyze, prepare and control cluster acceptance reports and similar reporting
- Deliver technical training sessions (as lectures on selected topics and presentations of case studies)
- Perform regular and on-demand performance tracking and analysis reporting
Requirements for the position
- Diploma from Engineering Departments relevant to Mobile Telecommunications
- 1 to 4 years experience in RN optimization
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with MapInfo and Drive test post-processing tools
- Understanding of radio network alarms and their effects
- Knowledge of LTE/3G/2G key performance indicators (KPIs) for both OSS and Drive Test
- Knowledge of antennas, propagation, link budgets
- Having programming/scripting skills is a plus
- Highly experienced with MS Office Tools
- Energetic, enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop yourself