P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower Mobile Operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across 63 mobile network operators in 45 countries.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect, with extensive experience in pre-sales, delivery and customer management to support us across the entire LATAM region. The role will be based in Miami, Florida, although other locations will be considered, and will be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Influence, coach and consult with prospective/existing customers and evangelize an approach to position our services and solutions
- Work closely with the LATAM Sales team to support sales efforts towards meeting regional targets
- Build, manage, define and implement solutions and services that ensure the highest quality of deliverables in line with P.I. Works’ goals
- Understand customer’s business challenges, coordinate with Solutions, PMO and Service delivery teams to align solution design and approach to best address customer’s business needs/challenges
- Provide clear and constructive input to P.I. Works Product Management team based on customer use cases, requirements and feedback
- Prepare and deliver compelling technical presentations on P.I. Works’ technologies, products/solutions and services
- Develop relationships with partners to create value-added offering/service capability to customer
Requirements for the position
- At least a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science is required. Master’s degree and/or an MBA is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in mobile network optimization and/or network performance management technologies
- Strong pre-sales, project management experience, ideally in a mobile network solutions/services organization
- Demonstrable contacts in the telecom domain in at least 2-3 markets in the LATAM region
- Customer focus, a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent team management, coaching and development skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Big Data/Data Analytics
- Self-driven approach and motivated by new challenges
- Willingness to travel extensively (domestic & international) – at least 50% of the time
- Advanced level of verbal and written English & Spanish is a must. Speaking Portuguese is preferred