P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower Mobile Operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across 63 mobile network operators in 45 countries.
We are looking for a Bids & Proposal Expert for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
- Submitting a complete bid to an existing or prospective client in accordance with best practices on time and within budget
- Coordinate production of bid proposal including developing P&L study, contract response, first draft responses, generating subsequent drafts through the final edition, track/report project status relative to project milestones, printing, binding, collating, shipping, and distribution of final copy and archive in proposal files
- Being involved in leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid, with an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and articulating how their organization can provide that
- Working closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when needed
- Investigating proposal responses with SMEs and analyzing responses to individualized requirements and evaluating compliance with RFP requirements and department and company standards
- Developing and applying subject matter expertise in all products and services markets and collaborate with stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Project management, Finance and Legal representatives to assure timely and accurate completion of required bid related components such as bid responses and documents; forms and requirements specific a bid like bid bonds, insurance requests, etc.; and ultimately the final proposal
- Assist department manager in developing continuous process improvements focused on improving our competitive bids and enhancing our RFP responses management and maintain updated database information, modular materials and proposal boiler plate documents
- Develop automation tools and processes to improve efficiency of responding to RFI and RFP requests.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management field
- 5-8 years of experience in similar functions
- Experience in negotiating contract terms
- Experience in developing pricing schedules
- Additional experience in Telecommunication Sector will be an asset
- Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in Russian or Spanish will be an additional asset
- Ability on analyzing, negotiation, and communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of risk & opportunity management
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong capacity to communicate verbally and in writing, to all levels of the organization
- Good problem-solving ability
- Great team player
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to work with minimal supervision