P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
What you will have
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in Software & Telecom industry.
- Hands-on opportunities to learn from the best and put your knowledge and skills to work
- A mentor to help you build and develop your potential
- A friendly, open and collaborative environment that thrives on learning and practicing
- Paid internship opportunity
- Support DT&DT analysis and prepare DT analysis reports
- Support performance analysis by using RN (Radio Network) counters, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Define KPIs in KPI editor
- Support cluster and worst cell optimization by using uSON PM and uSON Inspection or similar tools (for performance monitoring and optimization)
- Perform performance reporting on-demand and regularly
- Verify the results of P.I. WORKS products (uSON PM and uSON inspection) from end user perspective
- Create maps by using map-based software (MapInfo, Google Earth)
Requirements for the position
- Pursuing a degree in Electronics and Communications
- Being in his/her final year
- Having programming/scripting skills
- Able to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills
- Highly experienced with MS Office Tools
- Energetic, enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop yourself
- Passionate about trying new things
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Available at least 4 days a week
Apply today and unlock your potential!