P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 67 mobile operators in 47 countries around the world.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide.
- Develop technical specification documents for geolocation and geo data analytics solutions based on mobile operators’ requirements & needs worldwide and improve the functionalities
- Design user interfaces, back-end structure, usage workflow, concept sketches, and high-fidelity wireframes by using design tools
- Test and validate solutions based on technical requirements and user experience
- Organize product design reviews meetings with subject matter experts (SME) to validate requirements analysis and proposed solutions
- Prepare solution descriptions, functional specifications, and manual user documents
- Track issues over Issue Tracking Solutions and keep the knowledge base updated
- Manage manual and automated test cases and communicate with the Software Quality Assurance team for functional, integration, and system-level test results
- Collaborate with the development, integration, project management, and customer support departments to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend viable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must
- Having an engineering degree in relevant university departments such as Electronics, Communications, Computer, Geomatic, or Software Engineering
- An excellent communicator, self-learner, curious mind, and result-oriented team player to deliver business value
- Prior experience with various mobile network geolocation products (Mentor, CovMo, Discovery, TrueCall, etc), call traces from multiple vendors, and drive-test tools is a plus
- Good understanding of databases and strong skills in SQL, understanding of basics software and computer science concepts
- Knowledge of GIS tools and spatial analysis, and basic map concepts such as vector/raster maps, various spatial indexes/geocoding systems, geojson, is a plus
- Knowledge of MO and MT call flows in 3G/4G/5G technologies is a plus
- Understanding RF signal strength-based geo-positioning algorithms is a plus
- Python knowledge is a plus for proof-of-concept developments