P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 67 mobile operators in 47 countries around the world.
Our success is built by our people that strive for excellence and deliver great value to our customers.
At the core of our success are a culture built on integrity, trust, and respect. We are looking for Network Data Solutions Delivery Engineer to lead mobile network product delivery projects, with a focus on next-generation optimization techniques with Network Automation Solutions, and keeps full engagement with our customer as a single point of contact.
- Design, Delivery and Customization of standard & pre-identified KPIs and Parameter Audit/Inconsistency reports
- Create custom dashboards and automated reports on key business metrics for various use cases
- Analyze existing baseline network parameter settings and tuning audit reports accordingly
- Participate in technical meetings, monitor products performance, prepare module/feature activation reports, perform acceptance tests and highlight benefits of company products
- Provide L3 support for active customers and feedback to product and development teams
- Basic Knowledge on Telecom domain KPIs and Parameters (Radio, Core, Transmission)
- Good level of SQL, and ETL platform knowledge, able to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with tools in performance and configuration management (Optima/Helix, PrOptima, PRS, Eniq, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with OEM vendor EMS/OSS systems and Managed Objects, parameters and measurements is a plus
- Reporting / BI Tools experience (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.) is a plus
- Proficient in English (writing/reading)