P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Being an important part of our Product Design team based in Istanbul, Junior Software Product Design Engineers are responsible for turning our customers’ network automation and management requirements into working algorithms. They prototype our telecommunications software products, define their specifications, design their user interfaces and deliver them to the Development Team.
You should consider yourself a good fit for this if you can:
- Develop technical specification document for network management products based on mobile operators’ requirements & needs world-wide
- Design user interfaces, concept sketches, and high-fidelity wireframes by using design tools
- Test and validate solutions based on technical requirements and user experience
- Organize product design reviews meetings with subject matter experts (SME) to validate requirements analysis and proposed solutions
- Understand and improve the functionalities of mobile network automation solutions including performance monitoring, optimization, planning and self-organized network.
- Prepare solution description, functional specification, and user manual documents.
- Do track issues over Issue Tracking Solutions and keep the knowledge database updated
- Communicate with Software Quality Assurance team for functional, integration and system-level test results
- Collaborate with the development, integration, project management and customer support departments to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend viable solutions.
As a harmonized team, some key qualities are important for us:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Having an engineering degree in relevant university departments such as Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Computer or Software Engineering
- An excellent communicator, self-learner, curious mind and result oriented team player to deliver business value
- Passionate about experiencing new technologies and applying to business for improvements
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts and good command on SQL
- Programming (Python etc.) knowledge is a plus
- User-experience and user interface design experience is a plus
- Good understanding of mobile telecommunication architecture is a plus