P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
Our success is built by our people that strive for excellence and deliver great value to our customers.
At the core of our success are a culture built on integrity, trust, and respect. We are looking for Mobile Network Solutions Delivery Engineer to lead mobile network product delivery projects, with a focus on next-generation optimization techniques with Network Automation Solutions, and keeps full engagement with our customer as a single point of contact.
- Deliver and tune next-generation radio network automated optimization solutions, based on mobile operators’ requirements and policies to maximizing product value to customer
- Understand company products in the area of mobile network automation and management area, and contribute to their continuous evolution
- Participate in technical meetings, monitor network performance, prepare module/feature activation reports, perform acceptance tests and highlight benefits of company products
- Act as technical point of contact with customers
- Conduct Product demos, training, and workshops within project or presales activity scope
- Provide L3 support for active customers and feedback to product and development teams
- in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering required
- 1 -3 years of radio planning and optimization experience is required
- Good organization, quick-learning, problem-solving, presentation, and reporting skills are required
- IT/Software, SQL knowledge is a plus
- SON, RAN Feature & Parameter trial experience is a plus
- Proficient in English (writing/reading)