P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 63 mobile operators in 45 countries around the world.
We are looking for consultants to work on upcoming projects either remotely or on customer premises – depending on COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Work closely with customer optimization teams and management for network performance improvement projects
- Perform KPI trend analysis and determine performance deviations
- Worst performance node identification and root cause analysis
- Perform parameter/timer audits and inconsistency checks to determine fine tuning suggestions
- Customer experience optimization using traces/probes, CEM data and NW KPIs
- Data throughput troubleshooting and optimization
- Application/Service level E2E optimization and troubleshooting
- Core network capacity utilization analysis and optimization
- Core network planning/dimensioning and topology analysis
- Support radio network optimization teams for E2E optimization purposes
- VoLTE/IMS Troubleshooting / SIP Analysis
- CSFB/SRVCC and IRAT dedicated/idle mode mobility troubleshooting and optimization
- End-user / customer problem investigation
- Reporting and presenting results to the customer and project team
- Prepare and issue technical guidelines and results of technical studies
- Prepare and issue engineering level and executive-level reports
- Liaise with P.I.Works Project Management and the customer to meet the targets of ongoing and future projects
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in CS&PS Core Network Performance Management and parameter optimization.
- Minimum 3 years of CS&PS Core Network Operation & Planning experience in Multi-Vendor environment
- Very good knowledge on GSM&UMTS<E key performance indicators (KPI) for CS&PS Core statistics and high capability in finding correlations between KPI's
- Skills and knowledge on 4G-EPC MME, S-GW, P-GW, MME, SGSN, GGSN, PCRF, DNS, Gx & Gy AAA, Online Charging, ePDG, TCP Optimization, IMS, MTAS
- Hands-on experience in PM tools like uSON PM (P.I.Web), Metrica, Optima, etc...
- Understanding of network alarms, and their effects on CS&PS Core Network
- Vendor-specific MML knowledge and experience is a plus
- Knowledge of data communications, layered architecture and IP protocol, provisioning and billing systems.
- Radio Network knowledge is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in VoLTE, CSFB troubleshooting, and optimization
- Hands-on experience in Performance management of well-known vendors like Ericsson/Huawei/Nokia/ZTE/Mavenir/Cisco
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing or supporting Core Network architecture and network elements.
- Knowledge of Virtualization, NFV, SDN
- Experience of monitoring/call trace and probe systems for troubleshooting problems in the test networks.
- Overall Strong knowledge of protocols and procedures for GSM&UMTS<E CS&PS Core and practical experiences on key vendor recordings & traces and their use in CS&PS Core planning & optimization
- Strong customer relations, a positive thinker
- Self-motivated and customer-centric approach
- Very good command of English
- Enthusiastic team player needs to communicate with the customer daily