P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network.
Our automated network management products and services empower mobile operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across more than 67 mobile operators in 47 countries around the world.
Conducting a competitive analysis of the market and finding new product opportunities by considering market needs and technological advancements. We analyze, design and deliver new products or product features ensuring product quality with UAT tests. We are supporting pre-sales and marketing activities, responding to the bidding process, making a demonstration and increasing product awareness on customers and internally with training.
What This Job Includes:
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes, which drive quality and speed of release.
- Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
- Manage follow - up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking JIRA and report defects.
- Report test results, prepare release notes, write clear, concise, descriptive defect and test reports.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software functionality.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
To Apply, You Need to Have:
- University degree preferably in computer, electronics or telecommunications
- Relational databases and medium querying knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
- Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- Must be willing to learn (company working on new technologies)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
It Would Be A Plus if You Have:
- Knowledge of C# programming language and work with selenium
- Experience on drive test and well-known drive test post-processing tools
- Hands-on experience in 2G/3G RF Optimization and RF Planning
- Knowledge on data communications, layered architecture and IP protocol
What We Can Provide:
- International career opportunities (Americas, Europe, MEA, APAC regions)
- Career development opportunities
- Develop your 5G and AI knowledge in a market-leading company
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy